Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Haunted Hips Hafla

Because I know that really good opportunities to embarrass ones own self come so rarely, and if I'm to make a spectacle of myself I'd much prefer a sympathetic audience, and because I get to see Anna so damned infrequently...
well, here's the info.

(Please use it for evil. I know you can.)

'Haunted Hips' hafla to be held Saturday, Oct. 17th at the
Imagine School's auditorium
2000 N. Wells St.
Ft. Wayne, IN. 46808

Festivities begin at 7:00 p.m. and admission is five bucks. Herr Becher and all assorted chirruns are coming to see what's the fuss with Frau Becher's new hobby. You can't possibly imagine what shenanigans we're up to, so come see for yourself. I. Dare. You.

bwahahahah

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

FIVE BUCKS? Will you dance out in the alley just for me and the peeps? We don't care about the other dancers -- just YOU!!!

@eloh said...

Well? Pictures?

Lavender Grey Goods said...

Wish I could have seen you! Miss you tons! I have Thursday and Friday off of work because the monsters don't have school. I will try to make it down on Friday!
Lil' Friend Su