Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the girl cave...


okay, tomorrow is the last day of painting... the girl cave is nearly finished. yeah, there's the whole 'moving in' thing to get through. i keep forgetting about that part...

not much to see here. just walls and ladders. just preserving the memory of a nearly pristine workspace. the next time you see it, it'll be full of color and chaos... and quilts, if i get my arse moving.

the wonderous view of a brick wall out the back kitchen window. i'm embracing the whole 'city-apartment' feel... perhaps i'll sneak out for smoke-breaks. my bum fits the windowsill.
i checked already...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

@eloh said...

Those pictures.... if I were there... I'd have to stand naked in front of that window... just because... then I'd write on the walls.... wordy deep thoughts....