Thursday, November 22, 2007

This was supposed to be the final post, but...

I have nowhere to go, the Xanax finally kicked in, and the two hours I spent getting my Typepad account going was a waste of an afternoon. I was able to get photos to post on Typepad, but couldn't get the posts to show. They just slipped into some cyber-spastic blackhole, and no matter what I did, there was no proof I'd written a post, let alone tried to post it. The titty hats looked exceptional in their photo-op, though, and I'm quite pleased with the rhubarb custard pie I baked today... while medicated, even. Tee-hee. Just having a quiet evening now... the decaf is ready, and it's nearly time to put the kids to bed.

For Miss Anna... I do not have a single doughnut fabric in the shop, but, if you give me a head's up for your next visit, I'll try to have some real ones available. I make fantastic spudnuts, if I may say so. To anyone else out there in the near vicinity, there is a bounty on this blog... make pictures go and you can name your price (provided it's fabric or yarn, or anything in the shop). I have only Wordpress to try next, and am too overwhelmed with other stuff to bother with the sorting out of technical crap. Come to think of it, I'm not in good shape to do much of anything on a computer... I just want the buttons that always worked before to work again. It doesn't seem to be working out that way.

Please excuse me. My oldest daughter is being an idiot, the two-year-old is nearing meltdown, and the middle three children are auditioning for "Lord of the Flies, Becher Haus style", so off I must go to police the inmates. Happy digesting to all of you out there. Cami

8 comments:

RedRhonda said...

Thanks for the post! Sorry about all your computin' problems. I do hope you had a lovely "day off".

Stephanie said...

Oh man...I hate to hear that about typepad. I've been thinking of making the move for a long time becuase all the blogs I read that are from there are so pretty pretty. I certainly don't need harder!!

I hope you had a great Turkey Day!

Thimbleanna said...

Dear Ms. Cami,
Apparently I have alzheimer's -- 'cause somehow I associate you with the donut fabric. Anyhoo, I'm sorry to hear about your blogger problems. I could try to help you out -- I'm not a blogger expert, but my old blog was on blogspot -- I could maybe take a look at your settings and do a test and see if it would let me post a picture or something. I'm now on wordpress, but only because I didn't like that blogger didn't always give me a commenter's e-mail address. The thing I really don't like about wordpress is that I get a TON of spam that I didn't get on blogger. Oh well, nothing's perfect, I guess. E-mail me if you'd like me to take a look at it -- I can't imagine how you would possibly have time to track down an annoying problem -- you're one busy girl! And besides, I miss your pictures! ;-) XOXO, Anna

Anonymous said...

Just leave me a comment over at my blog if you'd like me to stop in and help you with your Typepad account.

Anonymous said...

I use Wordpress for four blogs. Two are the free Wordpress hosted ones and two are on a paid hosted server where you download the software and customize the crap out of it. My free Wordpress blog works great. Never had any problems getting photos to work - EVER. I'd say, give it a try.

Oh, and with the spam that Thimbleanna mentioned - there's Akismet, which WP provides for free once you activate it, and it quarantines all spam. I used to get spam associated with one post I did called "Tag-o-Rama" and finally deleted that post.

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

Been lurking in the shadows but wanted to say hello. I'm sorry the blogger is still giving you such issues.

Finally posted on my own blog too.

Jaye said...

A real pain - sorry for all the problems. Try clearing out your cookies, files and history. Firefox: Tools - Clear Private Data or IE is Tools - Internet Options. It is a real pain, but works wonders with random problems. I am dying for photos, so give it a try. ;-)

Kristen said...

Mega t green tea ultra with hoodia really work? The more powerful formula made for green tea related fat burning with the appetite suppressing power. Then you have landed at right place. Unique Hoodia Discount Codes Facts On It Get Your Body Healthy. Where to buy unique hoodia in canada, where to buy unique hoodia in canada, where to buy unique hoodia in south africa, where to buy unique hoodia in stores, where to buy unique hoodia in canada, where to buy unique hoodia in south africa, where to buy unique hoodia in canada, where to buy unique hoodia in canada, where to buy unique hoodia in stores, where to buy unique hoodia in stores, where to buy unique hoodia in stores, where to buy unique hoodia in south africa, where to buy unique hoodia in south africa, where to buy unique hoodia in the uk.Where to buy unique hoodia in south africa, where to buy unique hoodia in south africa, where to buy unique hoodia in the uk. Combined with a sensible diet and regular exercise, mega t's ultra green tea with hoodia helps stimulate your metabolism.