Saturday, October 6, 2007

Octopus attacks knitter...

Well, more of a "stresses of the day" attack. When the meds failed to work in a timely fashion, this is what I got... a total of fifteen sticky-pads (a three-lead and the twelve-leads for the ekg) and a whomping pink wrap after the i.v. came out. Yet again, the SVT eluded the doctors, but a clever nurse gave me the name of the cardiologist they all like. His name was oddly familiar sounding... Dr. Paul SomethingIndian. That's the one you mentioned, right, Harriet?
Today will be calmer, and the receipt printer works again, and the kids will be picked up in an hour (it's now 12:59 p.m. on Sunday, and daddy gets them at 2:00...woo-hoo) and I'm just going to sort out all my paperwork and chill. Maybe knit a little. Type at you knittas latah. Cami

4 comments:

hkennon said...

Yep, it's Dr. Karam Paul... he's at Community South in the Heart Hospital there. He's absolutely great. If you go to him, tell him we also recommended him. If you need his phone number, let me know. He also has an office down here in Fkln by the hospital.... that's were we see him. But he might want to see you at his office up in Grnwd first.
Harriet

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm glad that you're okay though....right? Knitting always chills me out. I hope you got a chance to sit down and have some quiet time :o)

Unknown said...

That doesn't look like a good thing. Hope you got some down time before the kiddos got home. Feel better soon! g

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I have to admit that I don't totally understand but I'm hoping that you are relatively ok by now.

Although the pink wrap is kind of stylish *tease*