Saturday, August 18, 2007

in which Cami is forced to recycle her post...


Ah-ha. I've been able to get 'the patters' pic to post. This gave me absolute fits, not being able to show you photos of some wonderful new knitters I've met, who have an odd habit of "patting" the yarn as they knit it. This behavior goes beyond sniffing yarn, or squeezing it, or hoarding it in the freezer. It takes fiber-holism to a new level, and while I can empathize with the perpetrators,I would like to take this opportunity to point out why some knitters aren't getting very far on their beautiful lace scarves *coughErincough*... But seriously, if I had any qualms about being around strange people all day, I needn't have worried. I'm meeting the best kind of people in the shop... crafty, knitty, stitchin' chicks. And having the best time, even if you factor in the squirrley kids today. If you are local and don't already know, I'm open noon-five tomorrow (Sunday) and the shop will be kid-free after 2 p.m. Wa-hoo! I'll be the one in the glider chair, getting muh knitty on...

Blogger is still reporting 'error on page' when I try to post pics, so I'll show you later. It was just the odd "patting of the fleece" and a photo I took on the way into town today of our new 'neighbors'... the four horses of the apocalypse. They are adorable, and very interested in the passing of cars/trucks. I'm getting them some apple treats, and may possibly consider walking down the road to feed them personally (with their owners permission, a'course) Later, knittas. Cami


Thanks to some helpful advice, I was able to get at least one photo to post, though re-starting to post another isn't an option right now. I'm an ol' tired woman who needs some sleep. And I jsut realized I didn't get both 'paints' in the photo-op. Gah. Will try again after I buy apple treats. C

1 comment:

Annalea said...

So sorry Blogger is annoying. Sometimes it's on the user-end . . . have you tried restarting? Windows can be soooooo flaky, and sometimes restarting helps (even when you think it won't).

Can't wait to see those new neighbors. I've always loved horses. :o)