Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If you can't say something nice...

don't say anything at all. This day passed like any other, except I decided to show you some of my happy from the past twenty-four hours...


New hemp yarn to wind, and the eye candy Herr Becher picked up for his geeky Frau whilst I got my hair cut today. Yesterday I took Mandi to see 'Twilight'. It was her first viewing. (It was my fifth, only because I just can't get away that often!) We went to Trojan Horse in B'ton afterwards, then hopped across the street for some yarn shopping and a walk through the tobacconist's. I may have scored two packs of 'Nat Sherman Mint Naturals'. Just sayin'. Mandi thinks they taste like toothpaste. More for me!

More fabulous-ness from Suzanne's shop (Yarns Unlimited in Bloomington, if you're curious). My Malabrigo stash is barely there, but the shrug on the front... I wanty. Too bad I'm two balls short of a project. Perhaps I'll have to go on a Stash Enhancement eXpedition. 'Cuz SEXing for yarn is great. It might be the best part of knitting.

Oh, I forgot the other best part. Miss Rob sent me a link to the 'Eclipse' socks on rav. That yarn hunt begins immediately. Damn that cute, blonde woman and her evil, obsession-fueling searches. I love her... and Sarah Palin. C
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, now why did you have to go and mention those socks? You know I would have to go find them, and now I have to do them... In all my spare time, right? Let us know when you find the perfect yarn, and I'll order some of it from you :-) On a different note, glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't drunk the Kool-Aid... I am so ordering the "I miss Sarah" t-shirt...

Thimbleanna said...

Yeah sure....sneak a peek of the AGA just to rub it in that we totally missed it! NEXT time, you better have it all polished up and pretty! You're a crack up -- SEXing and all!

Anonymous said...

Me and Sarah - please don't put us in the same...anything. Or did you just do it to get a rise out of this short blonde(bottle)female. I didn't know if you would really "like" the socks - but they have something to do with "the edward" so that cinches it for you, crazy lady.
Always, Robin