Thursday, September 25, 2008

Frau Becher takes a bow

Wow. What an amazing response to the dyeing! I wish I could have captured the incredulous look on Melly's face when I said "see what I made" and held the skeins out to her for her approval. She totally thought I was b.s.ing her. That was priceless. As was mailing my own handpainted yarn out to both coasts today. Very thrilling. I am possibly drunk on power. Certainly I am not drunk on pain meds. (The Percocet did not make 'Heros' any bit more bearable, either. The writers really made a mess of that show. Probably some should have stayed on strike?)
I am now eating solid foods in tiny, mouse-sized bites. This is not only tiring, but boring, as well. My preferred method was just to unhinge my jaw and have at the plate, snake-style. This new, raw skin in my throat and it's constant need to be catered to, the untoward demands for my attention, and the prissy way I have to chew everything so damn much... well, I shall be a very happy girl when the healing process is complete. Me and my over-developed jaw muscles. C

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it in person. Both hanks that are coming my way. I think we need a picture blow by blow so we can do it ourselves! g

Anonymous said...

Oh but Lola, your voice sounds so sultry....
And yes you did a maaahvelous job, simply maaahvelous job on your artistic adventures with dye and string. (hear the accent?)
air kiss to each side of your face...wierd Rob
it's 7:29am and I think the pain meds are just kicking in - thank God!

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, ooh, we wanna hear that sexy sultry voice! Can't you put it on the blog??? Hope you're back to normal soon -- and you deserve a very deep bow for that gorgeous yarn!

(I'm not a Heroes watcher, but perhaps you should offer to share your pain meds with the writers???)

Mariamzos said...

Try one of the pinks a couple of shades lighter than your natural lip color. Purebulk offers the reduced form (conventionally called glutathione and abbreviated GSH). Sesame oil is used in India as a healing oil and it is also used in manufacturing some cosmetics. Can I take Ivory Caps at the same time as other whitening creams or soaps? If SARS is suspected, the reflexic use of aerosol nebulizer treatments (Albuterol) should be used Glutamine works inside the liver to produce the super powerful amino acid Glutathione, which is one of