Thursday, June 7, 2007

If you want to destroy my sweater...







(This is why you shouldn't go off your meds if you have OCD.) I barely escaped unscathed, and I've developed a pain behind my right eye. My fingers hurt from breaking and re-tying all those yarn ends. This was almost completed... I'd committed to buttons, forty dollars worth of buttons, for the front. It only needed sleeves... two stupid sleeves.
On the other hand, I hate seaming up, I despise button bands, and button holes, and I always thought this mixed up yarn would be cuter as a big, boxy raglan on my lil' fat self. Of course, it'll have to rest awhile in it's bag in the closet... wouldn't do to rush the poor thing. You just get on with your knitting, I'll catch up with you tomorrow... Cami, the froggin' queen


4 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Thanks, now I'm singing that song!

Hold this thread as I walk away...as I walk away!

Have a great weekend!

Annalea said...

Doesn't it feel good to liberate a wip gone wrong? It's almost as good as sending a few trash bags full of junk to the dump. :o)

How're you feeling?

Have a great weekend!

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

well now you can use those buttons for something that you like. Maybe decorative without button holes...

Crystal said...

OH MY...I have no words.