Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Game

I was so inspired by Suse's post, I had to play the game for myself. Want to see what I "look like" in twelve photos? Go here. I'd tried to post it over here, but, as usual, the 'blog this' button wasn't responding on flickr. Naturally.

If you want to see the "rules of engagement", pop over here. I've just finished wiping down the kitchen and fondling the last of the frozen rhubarb (you have to admit, it looks pretty tasty in my mosaic, no?), so little man Eli needs to be swooped up and hauled off to bed. Herr Becher has to be up for work in less than five hours, but the kitchen is (sorta) tidy and the coffee pot is on standby. Maybe later today I can get the flickr thing to work. I think it turned out pretty swell. Take a crack at it... I'll come look. C

No comments: