Friday, April 25, 2008

Freaky Friday

I have bitten off more than I can chew, but as I can't show you the crazy until next Wednesday, you'll just have to take my word: I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good. I can also assure you that if this works out, I'm going to patent my own brand of loopy, with all bragging rights reserved.

Once again, I'm overwhelmed by all the paperworky-bits of shop-life, and need to get things ready to close up here and head home. Dinner will be passed through the window of the Suburban, probably Taco Bell (yay, bacon-club chalupas!), and I need some down-with-my-knitting time once we get home. The kids all have spring-fever, and the noise is best released out of doors. I'm only allowed just so much xanax per day. I can't get used to Madeleine having no hair (it was a severe haircut...very 'edgy' and mod) because it makes her 1.) look like her eyes are the size of saucers, and b.) way boy-ish from the back. There's also the spiky, bed-head angle she's exploiting. Thankfully, Lillian didn't ask for more than a trim of bangs/ends, and the boys' got their regulation "high and tights" for tick season. I'll be back here tomorrow, probably with a tale of horror about trying to design a shirt-logo with computer-transfer paper. This cannot end well... but then again, that's what the meds are for. Latah, knittas. C

No comments: