Friday, August 22, 2008

buttons

Here's the promised photo of the latest additions... until yesterday there were darling little bees, too, but they ran away with a crafty man. Don't panic, Robin, I AM ordering more. A whole tube this time, so you can start breathing again, k?


These were purchased with the new 'group sweater' in mind. Hopefully the yarn will show up soon, because those enameled squares want to live on my sweater (only three buttons per sweater are required), though I may be knitting mine for one of the girls' Christmas gifts. They don't read the blog, so this will remain a deep, dark secret to them.

Now I have to finish writing up the newsletter, which probably means I'll have to turn down the music so I can think. Boring. I am getting so old.
Latah, crafty chicas. C
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LotusKnits said...

wow, so much gorgeousness here!

also - glad you didn't hit that car! that would have been very bad.

xoxo
m

Thimbleanna said...

Aw, man, those buttons are gorgeous! WHAT sweater project??? Are you girlies cooking up something fun? And the bee buttons sound like something we need to see -- I love me some bees!