Thursday, August 7, 2008

Phyl's 'wubbie'

Melly got a snap of Phyllis draped in her new 'Clap' on Wednesday. Dummie me forgot to pack the camera, and I can't manage to e-mail photos to myself. Thankfully I don't have to survive in the wild without the Fabulous Crocker Woman.
So, here they are, Phyl and her 'wubbie', looking casual and a bit blurry (hey, I'm not the one who decided phones should also be cameras and computers). It washed up beautifully with no need of blocking. I just spun it out in the washer after it's "sink bath" and hung it over the rail on the AGA.



So, the two of them went to the farmer's market right after this shot was taken. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been too far from her since, and I'm looking forward to hearing about the many travels of the wubbie. I almost have her socks done, too. (Yep, she's scoring the Mocks, too.) I heart the Phyllis. Wear it out, pretty lady.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

It's lovely! I needed one tonight - it is was pretty chilly for an early August evening!

Unknown said...

That's loverly. Who is this Phyl? g

Anonymous said...

So nice to snuggle in her wrap and feel the love. We could all use that, right? The world might be a better place...wear it often Ms Phyllis. I would drape it over my chair when not in use so I could always be reminded of happiness.
Always, Robin

Stephanie said...

It turned out great! She is one lucky lady :)

Annalea said...

It is lovely, Cami, and it looks even lovlier on Phyllis (who is lovely herself).

Gotta run . . . ;o)