Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blogger just ate my whole friggen' post

and I'm tired, and now extremely pissed as well. To re-recap, but faster this time, muh knittah Robin came to the rescue and helped out, and didn't kill Joe when he was an ass, and learned the point-of-sale gew-gaws and whizbangs. Today was indeed a busy and fruitful day... in more ways than one. We'll just say the day got off to a slow and very odd beginning, but it improved radically once the pizza arrived. That seems to be the magic formula. Have food delivered and you'll get too busy to eat it (at least not while it's anywhere near warm). Hmmmm. Could be the makings of a "'fun and profitable" diet? Doubtful, since I'm quickly becoming accustomed to room temp chow.
In related news, a new knitter was created today. She made quick work of casting on, and left after showing proficiency in both the knit and purl stitches. She lives one block from the shop. I know. She doesn't even get how cool that is yet... but she will. But now, as 'Boris' has to be up at four a.m. for work (yep. he knows exactly how crappy that is... he wanted to stay up to see Green Bay's final score.) I need to stop tippy-tapping here and round up the kids for bedtime scrubbings. I hope you all are having a fab evening, and thank you for all the wonderful well-wishes in my comment box. I adore you all! Until tomorrow. C
Psst... yeah you... Melly finished her sock... go look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... sock Melly - you go girl.
And in defense of Joe...he was just being a child..and what child (or adult for that matter) doesn't need to reminded of "the rules of respect" once and awile. Poor kid - he was havin a bad day. He still won my heart over tho...about a month ago he asked me if I could come over to his house and play. Ahhhhhh.
It was a fun, tiring day. Love the free advertising. Robin

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I'm totally jealous of the knitter that lives that close!

Anonymous said...

kKyr ghd hair straightener
wAut ugg uk
sQtm michael kors
1lZzh ugg boots
9hMct chi
9uEhw michael kors bags
4jDow nfl jerseys
1yOji ghd hair straighteners
1gZhp cheap north face jackets
5rIzo ugg online
9tSqk ghd gift set
6dCou michael kors wallet
2qFhw nfl jerseys
8gQzr plancha ghd
8oUug discount ugg boots