Saturday, January 12, 2008

Obligatory Post

I have a two week reprieve on getting the mountain of paperworky stuff all in order, and, though Darling Deb has offered to do the sorting herself, I liken this to cleaning before the maid arrives. I am a master of paper-clutter. I have other, more colorful faults, but this is the one that keeps burning my bum.
Progress will hopefully be made on the tiny sweater tonight. There is a "Mr. Bean" video awaiting the kids' attention. I should be able to knit like a fiend through that. It's the "Eureka" discs I can't knit during. Don't want to miss anything. Okay, I'm going home now. 'Boris' has made pasta for dinner (sorry, Steph!) and my slow day needs to die a natural death. Latah, knittas.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

MMMMMmmmmmm. Pasta. LOL. Someday....I'll eat it again. If it's rice pasta....maybe :)

Unknown said...

My better half made pasta for dinner too! Glad you got a repreave from your paperwork mountain. g

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

I have trouble knitting during Eureka too. Lost & Heroes also give me trouble. Esp if they decide to subtitle sections.