Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Recently Edited(formerly 'big mistake')

I usually write my blog post before I read other blogs; this gives me a mental boost, in that I'm not influenced by what other people have blogged about. It's very freeing. Today, however, began with blog reading, and a sad tale (with a charming twist, though) from the blogosphere. Now I just want a hot shower, my baby-ish SIP, and some down time with the man and a movie. Tonight's fare is 'Death at a Funeral'. Who doesn't love netflix? And white cheddar 'Cheetos'?

Pictures tomorrow, because Ann (aka the woman who runs for fun) has introduced a new type of catnip to me, in the form of Selvedge magazine. I think it might be of the devil... and I like it a LOT. The saving thought of my day is that tomorrow is full of all the potential I didn't get used today. And after perusing that fantabulous magazine, I'm realizing I'm gonna need a whole load of tomorrows.

p.s. I have begun re-building my link list. Some of you have very different names than your 'actual title'. Believe me, once I have nick-names for the rest of you, things will really look confusing over in the sidebar. Y'all are good with that, right? Great.
p.p.s. a note to Miss V. Yes, I did, in fact, find a way to sum you up over there, in the sidebar. You have (in my head, at least) been set to music. Sadly, the tune happens to be an M.C. Hammer classic, but with your wool allergy "can't touch sheep" seemed pretty damn funny at 11:41 p.m., Eastern time. If it makes you feel better, I can put Tif in as 'Typhoid Traveler'. Just say the word.

1 comment:

prairievisiondesign : handmade said...

that makes me happy! glad you're enjoying it.