Friday, May 16, 2008

Lookie here!

Guess what? Finally, something new in the yarnage to show you. Behold, the first box of Yarn Love has arrived. I ordered several weights and fiber blends, just to get a feel for it. I really love the merino/bamboo/silk "Elizabeth Bennet" yarn. I'm fondling the "Mr. Wonderful" colorway, even as I type this. (He's the blue/green/yellow, top row, center. Don'tcha wanna pinch him?)

(and do click for bigger, but try not to drool into your keyboard, k?)


Here's an up-close shot of "Bayfield Apple", in the 'Juliet' yarn. It's a sturdy 75%wool, 25%nylon blend, in a gorgeous four ounce hank (a full 112 g, if you're interested.) I have Koigu-syndrome, now... I have to weigh everything.



And, finally, some new Panda Wool and Panda Cotton arrived today. On the left are 'circus' and 'basil curry' in the wool, and 'dotty circus', 'chocolate almonds', and 'pinto pony' in the cotton, on the right. More needles from Crystal Palace arrived with these little babies, so I don't have to feel panicked about running out of size zeros anymore. Whew. I was supposed to show you a dress today, but the YARN came and now I have to take the monsters home. Latah, knittas. C



eta: for Lauren in the comments from many days ago... email the shop (clementinesdrygoodsATembarqmailD0Tc0m) and I'll get you your very own -free- copy of the pattern. I have no way to track you down, thanks to blogger, so you'll have to do the "contacting". Okay, then. Bye, everybody.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I shouldn't have left when I did - I saw the brown truck down the street but I was oh, so, tired! Maybe I'll try and regroup tomorrow afternoon while Mikey is helping his son build a wall. (Don't tell anyone). If you don't hear from me, I'll probably still be in bed or crawling around the house. Did the chirruns care about their new digs?
Always, Rob

Stephanie said...

HOLY CRAP! I want to pet every single one of those skeins!!! OMG. I think pink and green is fast becoming a new favorite of mine as well. I love pink and brown....now pink and green is tickling my fancy. When the heck did I get so girlie? It's kind of scary!!!

Hopefully I'll have a little sumthin' sumthin' for you in the mail soon :) Hmm...I wonder what it could be?!?

Dragonfly7673 (Vicki) said...

Wowza on the yarn!!!