Friday, May 2, 2008

some cuteness

Here is a "store sample" done in fabrics from the Amy Butler "Lotus" collection. One day a local woman came into the shop and offered to build kids' clothes for me. She happens to be the mom of a little girl who, at this time next year, will be wearing the finest duds... ever. I haven't even shown you the tea-length dress out of the "Freshcut" fabrics from Heather Bailey. I'll save that for another day, but in keeping with the day's decidedly more upbeat theme...


I give you more cuteness. This is Rob, of the comments. She is winding the yarn she bought at Stitches &Scones up in Westfield, on Harlot-stalking day. I didn't score any of the Shi Bui 'pebble' yarn. Mandi kept distracting me with buffalo down (oh, the silkie, silkie goodness) and I didn't get to the sock yarn display in time. Both Rob and RedRhonda scored the colorway, so one of them had better get it knit up, quick-like, so I can have me some quality fondling time. By the way, Rob only has the one chin, and she's prolly gonna strangle me for putting this pic up, but I think she's super-cute anyway...

Well, it's off to the shop for me and Eli. I'm going to see how it goes, just having an almost three-year-old with me today. You know, to break up the monotony of just sitting and knitting all day. Latah, knittas. C
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When friends are taking pictures and there is a shot like this, FRIENDS are supposed to say "lengthen your neck to disguise your chins" or "get that green stuff out of your teeth" but NO....
Just jokin... take me as I am...or Get Over It, right. I can't complain when someone calls me for a "waffle moment". :-}
Sparrow

Mom O Matic said...

Drool worthy outfit!

Thimbleanna said...

Well there's Rob! The only one of your peeps I've actually met! She's a cutie!