Monday, May 12, 2008

Nothing doing

The drawing is, again, postponed due to illness. *sigh*
Today it is the e-mail that has proved faulty. It appears Yahoo! has decided I don't really need to get into my account and pull up all the names I have stored. I can tell you this, though. The drawings will be held at knit-night tomorrow, and I will have photos posted of the prizes. Then you need only e-mail or comment later in the evening what you want to nab. I have duplicates of all prizes, so no one needs to feel they need to be out for blood.
The man, Herr Becher, is feeling the intestinal angst now, but the kids and I seem to be on the mend. Good thing, that, because I really need to have another arse-kicking, busy week. Just staying out of debtor's prison, you know. The fiber festival (June 6th and 7th, Johnson Co. fairgrounds) is another factor that must be dealt with. The finishing touches need to be put on loads of stuff, so Melly, be ready to work some of your geek-magic on labels and the like. I must go now. I apologize for the delay.

a post-script... I've been feeling the allergy-hell for weeks now, but late this afternoon was especially bad. I asked the man to check the furnace filter, which he grudgingly did. (I am nothing if not a nag.) It was BLACK. It made black, ashy mud when he washed it in the shower (we have the filter you have to bathe) and it was just so... ick. I have a feeling we're all going to start to feel a whole lot better now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I thought I commented last night. I hope the crude manages to get through the house without attaching itself to you. g