Friday, May 23, 2008

yeah, about that strawberry festival...

Robin made me do it. Peer pressure. It was a present. I was just holding it for someone else. Yeah, it was pretty tasty. I may have eaten it too fast. But then Deb showed up with her momma and


this. It's a present (not mine), and it's way more amazing up close, in person. She even made tiny, itsy-bitsy log cabin blocks for the boarder. Unbelieveable. I'd show you, but it will wait for tomorrow, because there's something even tastier...


Noemi (No-Amy) and Kim swung by for a sock lesson and look what they brought me...(actually, Kim just has to pay attention so when Noemi's had a bit much to sip, and gets turned around, she calls Kim for knitting help. If I told you Kim doesn't even knit socks, you'd really know how special she is!) I have to go home now to the sick Boris and away from the fishy-fry smells of today. Latah, knittas.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Well, i missed Friday's festivities. Had to go to work - why did they pick Friday to have the main festival anyway? Why not Saturday when everyone is off?? Hmm? Well, hopefully there is still something happening tomorrow - and maybe some berries left??

Anonymous said...

Deb's quilt is splendid...this present is the best present EVER!
I've had dreams about this quilt. I would even take one square...one square and frame it. Do you understand how much I love this black, white and red work of love...
Got to stop - the drool is going to short out the computer.
Rob

LotusKnits said...

Wow that quilt is gorgeous!!!