Thursday, May 29, 2008

Buying under the influence

This has to be short... the Clapotis is proving to be a demanding mistress. Here is a photo of the latest additions to Clementine's sale fabric rack. Obviously, certain medications should be avoided when terms like "half off" and "last chance" are being bandied about... the three in the foreground are Tina Givens flamengos. Yes, I did think three whole bolts would be a useful quantity. The dogs from Heather Ross (background) are super-cute, and soft, with none of that 'wet dog' odor.

Some Jennifer Paganelli. I have this print in the black and white, but am slowly adding the colors. One can't have too many wall papery looking fabrics, and these are the best I've seen. They only lack 'flocking'... and a bit of paste, perhaps.



And this first hit my radar because of Miss G. The sample handbag she made opened a can o' worms, and now I can stop apologizing for not having it actually on the shelf. It is really quite a coral pink/red in person. Pretty, fun, and here.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. I guess I shouldn't just purchase stuff I love and then mail it to you to display, huh? g

prairievisiondesign : handmade said...

can't find piddle loop, can you give me a link? go see alabamachanin.com and alabamastudiostyle.blogspot.com

Thimbleanna said...

Breathe in. Breathe out. I'm hyperventilatin' here! Move. Up. Here. Really. I can't move my job up there. You can. You'd have guaranteed customers. I. Can't. Wait. to fondle your fabric.